Combat Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New character hit detection

2 posters

Go down

New character hit detection Empty New character hit detection

Post by [GM]KASPALL- Fri May 22, 2015 9:12 am

Hey,

I've made some changes in the character hit detection, before when the players with high pings were killed by someone, they were able to kill someone else untill they receive the information that they were dead. I've been working on that issue to resolve that problem, and i've applied some modifications to the character hit detection, so now when someone is dead they will not be able to kill someone else even if they have really bad pings to receive those informations.

But since this is a really delicated feature that may contain some kind of bugs. Ive been testing this update with [RGM]Nelitoz yesterday, and we found no issues, but that doesn't mean that everything will be working 100% in the public. I really hope you don't find any issues with this new update, but if you found please report it quicky in this thread so I can quickly roll back the old version.

Best regards.
[GM]KASPALL-
[GM]KASPALL-
Admin

http://combatcompany.net

Back to top Go down

New character hit detection Empty Re: New character hit detection

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Havent got any bugs yet! Its just that when you kill someone with really bad ping, he keeps moving and it will looks like he isnt dead yet. But he cant kill you any more so i think that this update is really really nice!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Strips125 Fri May 22, 2015 9:46 pm

nice
Strips125
Strips125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 12:07 am

Great update. Hated it when that happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum